- Make sure you have an up-to-date version of Node.js installed on your machine.
- Open the command prompt and verify the Node.js version by using the command node -v.
- To install Cordova and Ionic, use – npm install -g cordova ionic.
- Install all package in package.json, use npm install.
- To run it in a browser, use ionic serve -l OR cordova run browser
- – for Android: Make sure to install the latest version of JDK and Android Studio IDE for Android development.
– for IOS: Make sure to install the latest version of Xcode.
- Inside the project folder, you can add Android/iOS platform based on your development using the command – ionic cordova platform add android
Or – ionic cordova platform add ios
- – After these code changes are done, you can generate the required .apk file with the command – ionic cordova build android
- Once the .apk file is generated successfully, you deploy the file on a real device and do the testing, or you can test it as a web application using a browser.
For IOS ionic cordova build ios -> open file .xcodeproj by Xcode -> validate Provision profile from Apple developer -> distribute .ipa